Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

(The night flowers outside our door, they make me happy!)
Thursday (6/23):  I'm thankful for a day to catch up on things like laundry and cleaning.

Friday (6/24):  I'm thankful for a friend's expertise in dermatology (and that we had her over for dinner) when a burning rash suddenly broke out on my hand.

Saturday (6/25):  I'm thankful for our friends, we have been blessed with really awesome neighbors and great ward members who have all warmly welcomed and embraced us--and we're grateful for opportunities to spend time with them.

Sunday (6/26):  I'm thankful for bounteous leftovers which made it possible for me to do practically no meal preparations all day long.

Monday (6/27):  I'm thankful for an honestly great birthday and I am especially thankful for a husband that did so much to make that possible.

Tuesday (6/28):  I'm thankful for Chris!  I'm grateful that he was born and that he chose me to be his wife (and that I, in turn, chose him too) and I'm grateful that he's the father of my children!  I'm grateful that he was born and that he was born to the family he was, as they played a significant role in shaping him into the man he is today.

Wednesday (6/29):  I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend the temple and that I was able to help a friend get there too.

For anyone that is interested, share your own Thankful Thursday post; when entering the address please copy and paste the address of that specific post.  


No comments: