Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two Tidbits and Then.... Thankful Thursday

1) I totally failed at getting this posted when I wanted to, but I'm starting a new trend with the weekly posting of Thankful Thursday--I will begin with Thursday of the last week and end with Wednesday, so that the Thankful Thursday post will publish each Thursday morning.

2) One reader/commenter has repeatedly suggested that I do a Link Party (aka McLinky) on this posts so that others can participate and link to their own Thankful Thursday post.  I feel inclined to think that she, another frequent TT commenter, and my mom are the only ones reading these posts (which is just fine, I might add), but I wonder if there is anyone else out there who would want to participate in Thankful Thursday?

Friday (4/29):  I'm grateful for a weekly pizza night--it makes answering "what's for dinner?" oh so easy!!

Saturday (4/30):  I'm grateful for the fun had while catching up with friends at a friend's baby shower.  I'm also grateful for change (even if it is a little tough sometimes).

Sunday (5/1):  I'm grateful we have a minivan and that we took one of the captain's chairs out for our trip and haven't yet put it back in--it made a great nursing refuge when the mother's lounge was FULL during stake conference.  I'm also grateful for a sweet friend that let us sit with her during conference and kept Addie occupied the whole time.

Monday (5/2): I'm grateful for {an excess of} laundry.

Tuesday (5/3):  I'm grateful for opportunities to enjoy the outdoors (especially with friends!), visiting teaching, dinner with friends, and a run-in with more friends.

Wednesday (5/4):  I'm grateful for the opportunity to enjoy a friend's company while helping another friend out.  I love opportunities for adult chats more than I can express. =)

5 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I have been reading these. Every one. And I would like to participate. Let me rephrase. I would LOVE to participate. So yeah. :)

Marné said...

I read these every week! It helps my perspective on life hearing all of your gratitude! i love it. I can't commit to anything participation-wise at the moment though...life just got a little crazy :)

Tori said...

LOVE it, as always! WILL participate! :)

Butler Family said...

I look forward to this post every week and when I see how thankful you are for the fun and little things it makes me really thankful for some of the bigger things that I think I might have missed. I would LOVE to participate if you decide to do that

Tori said...

so... where is the linky tool, girl? you could use: http://www.inlinkz.com/?refId=nr Like this lady does: http://wearethatfamily.com/2011/05/wmfw-backwards-edition/

No pressure. ;) hehehe